If you are planning to start a business in Dubai, then the best option is to go for the company set up in Free Zone. Even though it is important to consider the Free Zone name, it is not compulsory that you should have to have it mentioned in your business name. The UAE Free Zone Authority (UAFA) has announced that owners of new businesses setting up in Hamriyah Company Setup will now be able to pay a fee in cryptocurrency. If you are looking to register a business in Hamriyah free zone, then here we give you a guide that will help provide you with necessary information regarding the same.
The best in order to form a Hamriyah free zone company is to connect with the Start Any Business UAE professionals who are able to guide you and also support you throughout the procedure. They have a team of specialists who are familiar with the rules and regulations, and the market requirements of the country. So, if you are wanting to make your business formation procedure easy and obstacle-free then all you need to do is contact Start Any Business UAE company, and all are ready.
What is Hamriyah Free Zone?
Hamriyah Free Zone as the next era Free Zone is ensuring that its leadership is flexible and involved other than existing as an investor-focused free zone. Hamriyah Free Zone has been a pioneer in creating a new and integrated legal, security, and commercial environment to build a global business.
Hamriyah Free Zone, with its “Shared Space” concept and its support from top-tier service providers, is empowered with a high-profile team of experts to help individuals and organizations to start their business activities with various benefits of the free zone and its features.
Types of Available Licenses for Hamriyah Company Setup
There are majorly three kinds of licenses available for any corporation in this free zone.
- Industrial license – This license permits a corporation to import goods for manufacturing, processing, or assembly of the products mentioned in the license. Equipped products can either be re-exported to other nations or sold in the market of the UAE through a distributor or agent.
- Commercial license – This license lets a corporation to import-export, sell and distribute products that are mentioned in the license.
- Service license – This license gives permission to a corporation to give distinct kinds of services to customers as per the contract.
Advantages of Hamriyah Company Setup
- Completely free from tax, full ownership of a company, full repatriation of revenue, and all other free zone advantages.
- Situated at a strategic spot with reach to deep water port and closeness of Sharjah International Airport and three seaports to seamlessly connect nearby markets.
- Cheap prices of residing and employment of the economical workforce.
- Obtainability of equipped executive office with pre-formed warehouses, and office entities.
- Land lease for 25 years and can be also renewed for exact duration.
- Greatly evolved infrastructure, low-cost energy, and trusted telecommunication system.
Documents Required for Hamriyah Company Setup
Corporations and branches of an overseas or domestic corporation have to present vital documents prior to registration. Some essential documents are –
- Original bank reference letter about credit value and better reputation of the corporation.
- Notarized Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Copy of Board resolution for starting a branch in this free zone and to hire the director or manager.
- Passport copy and Power of attorney.
Source : placemyarticle