QuickScan Scanner App is a powerful portable scanner that transforms your iPhone and iPad into scanners by enabling you to scan documents, whiteboards, ID cards, receipts, photos, and more. This nifty app is best for work for home and online schooling.
The transition post pandemic towards remote work culture has significantly increased the use of online apps like QuickScan Scanner App to increase work efficiencies and productivity. The ease of scanning the documents, brainstorm ideas, whiteboard notes, and saving and sharing with these scanner apps makes it go to tool for collaboration in work from home set up.
Even for Students and Teachers, scanning notes, homework, class assignment and sharing with the teachers has become on their fingertips, thanks to the scanner apps. The teachers can use OCR functionality of the scanner app to add notes or highlight or mark up text or even the e-sign the notes for ease and convenience. QuickScan App has recently become popular with students and teachers, especially in online schooling.
➲ Key features of QuickScan Scanner App
- scans saved as PDF / JPEG files
- real time border detection and editing options
- instant scans (scans processed within seconds)
- auto & manual editing options and auto enhancement features to create optimized, high quality scans
- share via drive, email / save to device
- supports direct file upload to online storage (iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote)
➲ How to Use QuickScan Scanner App to Scan And Save docs?
- Install the App from AppStore or PlayStore
- Place the document in front of the phone camera or select from the phone gallery.
- As you place any document like ID or receipt in front of the camera, the app automatically adjusts the border and scans the document. Or else select the manual mode to click on the scan button to scan the receipt real time.
- Once the scan is captured, auto-enhancement features, editing features are available to enhance the scan quality, background, resolution and precision. Vary the brightness, addition of grayscale or magic colours is also feasible
- Options to use OCR for PDF to editable text conversions, Annotation, E -signatures or stamps is also available.
- Options to convert scan to PDF, JPG or PNG format in case of an image.
- Option for cloud storage, device save or share via various options
- Options to add password or PIN protection to the scanned document
- Able to add name, date, folder to the scan for better accessibility
- Finally the scan is done
There are also many adjustable settings for border auto-detection, document compression, image stabilization, password protection, etc.
➲ General Comments
Fast , versatile, and high quality resolution scan results. Exceedingly simple user interface.
➲ My Rating
- QuickScan (App Store or PlayStore)
Be sure to install the QuickScan App now, before there is shoot up in subscription packages!
Do you use any scanner apps on your phone? If so, which one(s) do you like, and why?